Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things I miss about Aol.

It's nearing a month since I left Aol., yet there are these things that I just can't stop missing.
  1. Looking at the landscape of EcoSpace and feeling lucky.
  2. The security man saying, "Mam, please display ID."
  3. Thanking the lift man for taking us to my respective floor. This I miss the most. I still say, "thank you" to an empty lift while exiting.
  4. Miss seeing Paris Hilton on TV
  5. Miss the smell of coffee
  6. My well deced up desk, and the photo of Robert and me on my pod.
  7. The 12 noon hunger pangs and gathering people for lunch.
  8. Standing in the queqe for food. Smelling the plate and wiping them with the tissue and then complaining about the smell and dirt.
  9. The 2 hour long lunch break.
  10. The mouth freshner and reading the feedback book and passing comments on the food feedback.
  11. Miss all my bitches and the entire ad.com team
  12. Miss being reminded that I would one day be terminated because of SBC voilation.
  13. Most of all I miss knowing that Paresh and I are just 4 floors away. 

2 comments:

  1. I wish not concur on it. I think warm-hearted post. Expressly the designation attracted me to study the whole story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting