Friday, August 07, 2009

Engaged

4th of August went well and I got a nice ring hugging my finger now. Yep! I got engaged to this super duper character, Paresh. Cousins, aunts, uncles, niece and friends were all there. Missed a few people on the day, especially Mickey, Kumkum and Kuttu.
And I got one smart and one cute brother-in-law and real good in-laws. Ma was real pleased with my abilities to wear a sari finally and papa showed real excitement to his son getting home a daughter for him. So, finally, the Redkar's can now boast of a daughter.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Redkar's... Hope you live up to all the expectations...hehehe...just kidding... I am very excited to have you as my wife my dear...love you loads. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearty congratulations.. Bless you both... cheerios. - Morgan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting