Tuesday, July 28, 2009

In love with darkness and the moon up bright.

In love with the darkness of the night
I am in love with the madness of the moon so bright.

Out of every fear, with me left, I have no more tear
Out in the rain, I am out of every pain.
The rain that will wash away, all the light of the day.

The darkness tells me, I'm in love with every thing new.
And every thing out of sight, loves me too.

...help me complete it...

If that feels right.. then your night sure feels so bright
The man in your life is so jealousy tight, would head and out fight every thing in sight ;)
Being possessive is now his birth right, and deserves your warm hug in spite :) -Morgan.

7 comments:

  1. for the first time doggy is being honest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that feels right.. then your night sure feels so bright
    The man in your life is so jealousy tight, would head and out fight every thing in sight ;)
    Being possessive is now his birth right, and deserves your warm hug in spite :) -Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I will take that as a compliment with no tinge of sarcasm in it ;) - Morgan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting