- Having the pleasure of bed tea the minute you wake up. Okay, now many people like to brush before the tea but me, I like it the minute I put my legs from the bed to the ground. I would be happy if it was Whisky or Brandy who gave me the tea as the greeted me in the morning.
- Thinking of Whisky-Brandy, being greeted by your dog with that wet sloppy lick when you are still half asleep. It maybe annoying but think of a time you wake up and your dog has not come to your room. Phew! I would not like it a bit.
- Looking at a person run in the morning. Shirt sweaty, nice legs...;-) Huge aunties huffing and puffing in a group, walking up and down the lane, complaining about their maid.
- A flower shop on the way. Bright Red, yellow flowers stacked up. Beautifully clustered bunch of contrasting colored flowers.
- Seeing a school child jumpily going to school. Her mother holding her in one hand and the bag in another.
- Outside a road side hotel, the sound when water is sprinkled on a hot tava.
- A bunch of girls giglling as they suck on their vanilla cone.
- A road shadowed with trees. This used to be so common in Bangalore once upon a time.
- Fresh green huge coconuts sold on the road side on a hot summer day.
- The smell of popcorn.
- Enjoying the sweet evening breeze of silence on your roof-top.
- Cuddled with your partner, watching the calmness of the moon.
- The sound of the beach.
- The smell of Earth with water sprinkled on it.
- Finding a ten rupee note in the pocket of an old jeans.
I am keeping the list a running one. Tell me what gives you happiness, and I will put them up.
So here is what others have to add to the list:
- Smile from your loved one when you are alone and depressed.
- Seated by the seaside listening to the sounds of waves.
- Listen to jazz and sleep to its music.
- Riding a bike when the air is cool and it hits your face so tenderly, leaving behing a chill.
- Cloudy sky , with sun no where visible.
- A road to zoom your bike on with no traffic in sight.
- Start your day with appam and egg roast with garam chai.
- The sight of a pair of sexy butt.
- Someone to open the door after a hard day of work instead of you keying in.
- A kiss when you are back home.
- A call from mom when she is cooking. A call to tell you she is cooking something you like and it made her remeber you.
- A call from an old friend to tell you he is still alive and kicking.
1. To wake up in the middle of the night and look at the calm and pleasant face of your gal next to you.
2. Drive my G35 with no fear of RTA radars.
3. Sky dive and feel the rush.
4. In the last party, was accused of kissing every one there after 8 rounds of vodka. Cant agree to it, but the fun of learning your weird acts when sober is awesome.
5. The trembling limbs when you ask some one interesting out for the first time.
6. Watching kids in the park.. they are spooky and funny at the same time.
7. My Granny's way of serving food and caring.. Miss her.