Friday, May 22, 2009

You redefine love.

The beauty of a rose is defined in your morning eyes.
At least that is what is seen to my naked eyes.
Your electrifying face is strapped to all my senses.
Your name is painted on all the city fences.
I put all my emotions for you on a giant balloon
Since the day I met you, I have been howling at the moon.
Time and time again, the rainbow has lead me to you,
Your unforgettable thoughts are always something new.
Your kind of love does not need the cupids help,
With your affection, you keep redefining love.

4 comments:

  1. Your kind of love does not need the cupids help,
    With your affection, you keep redefining love.

    nice lines girl..makes one feel very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who ever inspired this, deserves every bit he/she desires. -Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Paresh.. u are the most spl person darling.
    @ Morgan Now you know who inspired me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting