Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dasvidaniya-things to do (before I die)

I had a few expectations from this movie. Knowing the screen players, I was sure this movie would get me rolling on the floor. Now I do not mean to say it was not a good movie. It had a nice story line, excellent actors and of course I had the best company to watch the movie. Any how it makes me think of the 10 things I want to do (before I die). So here goes my count.

1. Have a house with a huge lawn. (now who doesn't want a luxurious villa?)
2. Have plenty of dogs and as many animals as I can. (Here doggy doggy doggy. Ruff woof Grrr)
3. Be able to hug a lion. Okay now this is the one you find in the jungle and not just any guy frd of mine.
4. Sky diving. Ehhhhh....wind rushing tearing ur face.. how does it feel?

Well I come to think of it... that, maybe I am just content with what I have or maybe, I have everything I ever wanted. 'cause apart from these 4 things, I guess there is nothing more I want.
Ahh.. how did i forget,
5. Loose weight. Now when I say that, it's not just the kilos, it's about getting the stats right. ;) know what I mean?

Well a few things, I know I will never get and a few things in the list is where I am heading to. But apart from all these fantasies and wishes, if there really is something I want before I bid a dasvidaniya is-- I want to forgive myself for what happened to Sidh. I want just one chance to tell him how sorry I am. To let him know that I was wrong, I was stupid. I wouldn't even bother if i don have a house full of animals, sky diving can wait forever and loose weight...phew! I am gifted horizontally. But I will make Sidh know how sorry I am. one day...I will.

5 comments:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Julissa

    www.hairweavingbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cinndrella
    I am happy that u liked my blog.
    It just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thot u had "10" things to do...there are only "5"...I always knew u were bad at math :p....U r already forgiven dear whn u realised ur mistake and said it....Heheh sounds philosophical?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duhh...@Pia...Thx babe. Ofcourse i was trying to get 10 things listed..but as I said...m content with what I have :D
    guess I have everything I need :P
    By teh way...who is this? Sry I din recogonize u :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... I thought you would stop after point 3... in my opinion that would be one's last wish, coz, hugging a lion from the forest he would have had u for brunch and burped ;) But, every one should have a bucket list for sure. It would be one last crazy phase of life. -Morgan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting