Monday, April 21, 2008

A vote of thanks

Yesterday, Sunday the 20th of April, something very strange happened as I sat with Fr. Victor in his office. I saw the memories in his eyes as he spoke of the past. I smiled as I heard him recite to his friends his memory lane of what bought him amongst the people he is talking to. It was a very humorous conversation that we were into but still my eyes filled. And as I closed my eyes to Thank the Lord for all that he has given me, a sea of my past rolled down my cheek. As I cried, I knew, that these tears would lift a load off my heart. A load that I had no place to keep but carry it in my heart. I felt Fr.Venu place his hands on me, and Priya hold me by my shoulders and I cried for all that I had been carrying. I heard Fr. Victor pray for me asking the Lord to free me from what I had.
After 2 years, 2 long years, today I feel the peace I have longed for. A peace that the doctors could not give me.
I thank the Lord for giving me a wonderful family that understood me. I thank Lord for giving me such friends who stood by me when I needed them the most. And I thank you Lord, for you destined me to meet Sidh, and make me love him. I can never forget the all the love that Sidh had for me.
Today I feel light as I still feel the love for Sidh. And thank him for all he taught me. I thank him for being my brother, for being my guardian, for treating me as his child and most of all for the love that he gave me.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess any reader of this blog would also have one more vote of thanks to add here ;) - Thanks 'Lord' that you made her believe in you and offer her thanks repeatedly here ;).. And one more thing, never call some one a brother especially when the other was so much in wanted to be ur soul mate not necessarily as a partner but as a good friend too :) -Morgan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting