Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Alone but not lonely-People in a lifetime.

I sat by the shore alone on a sunny day,
the sunshine twinkled as the breeze blew the water
And I thought how the wind played with the water and the sun.
So far apart they stay, yet close to play with each other.
beautifying one another, complementing each other
and laughing as it soothes my ears.
With a satisfied look at their play,
I close my eyes and think of you.
Like the sun and me the water...
far away from each other yet so close
And our thoughts like the breeze,
that Keeps us together.
I open my eyes with a smile.
I still find myself alone by the shore,
Alone but not lonely.

1 comment:

  1. Separation anxiety or simply a tide of romance ?! My guess is both ;) -Morgan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting