Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Its a boaing day.....

Hmm... M here sitting in my office staring at the comp. I lost all my access today and so have no work and I do understand now that boredom can be dangerous. So this is what i sat doing....taking insane Online quiz which makes no sense and to personify my stupidity, i am putting up my art of boredom up here on my blog. Ahhh... this is the farthest I can go with. Take a tour.

What Your Hands Say About You

You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.

Flexible and broad minded, you can fit in to any situation. There's no telling where your life will take you.

Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.

Your emotions tend to be nervous and potent. Your energy - both positive and negative - deeply impacts your life.

1 comment:

  1. No one but you can tell, how accurate do you think they are..? I attribute these to creative writing skills like the horoscopes.. An interesting field to investigate and understand though :) -Morgan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting